Old Fashion Santa

I love the way that this card turned out and wish that you could see it in real life because I promise that it looks better than the picture.  I made this one using Christmas Solutions/Noel, Accent Essentials and George (for the ribbon holes).

I chose this particular Santa cut because I thought it was perfect for the paper - another Tim Holtz Seasonal mat stack selection.  On the inside of my card I even printed one of the clip art pics of Santa under my sentiment to help finish/compliment the card.  And because I like the look it gave I decided to start doing that on the inside of all my cards that I don't actually scrap.

So what are you doing for your Christmas cards this year?  Are you doing just one design or are you designing a different card for each person on your list?  I'd love to hear how you're doing yours.......

0 comments: