Vodka Costs Less....

 
Today I'd like to share my final Anti Valentine's Day card with you.  As you can tell from the picture this is another quick and easy card.  That's one of the things that I like about the Cricut cartridge Suburbia.  If I need a quick go to this cartridge has it since it's all silhouettes.  Just like the Child's Year cartridge.
 
The stamped sentiment on my card is from the Jaded Blossom stamp set titled Cupid is Stupid.
 
 
 
On the inside of my card I used another sentiment from the stamp set and also cut a couple more martini glasses to go with it.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

This is GREAT! I forget how nice that cartridge is :)

katieo said...

So funny. I believe Valentines and New Years are over rated holidays. LOVE THIS CARD

Georgiana said...

Fun poem!

Joan Smith said...

OMG LOL OMG LOL ummmm why did I come here.....gimme another glass of Vodka....LOL OMG LOL....OOOOH I think I remember.......

Your card is hilarious...LOL...girl your sense of humor rocks!!!

Love...Love...LOve...LOVe...LOVE!!!!!