...Fries for You

It's good to be back in my craft after a week or so off.  I had another mud run/race last week and then with this week being a short one there was just no time for anything other than work and training at the gym. 
 
Today I have a punny card that I would like to share with you.  And this one is perfect for Valentine's Day, an Anniversary, or Just Because.
 
For my card I used one of the bears from the We Go Together....like Fries and Ketchup file by Marjorie Ann Designs.  Because this little girl bear is so cute I couldn't bring myself to use a patterned paper for the background.  Instead I opted for a clean, white, embossed card.
 
The stamped sentiment is from the recently released More Foodie Punnies by Cardz TV Stamps.  Be on the lookout for other cards coming using a combination of stamps from this set and files from Marjorie Ann Designs.  It's like these two were made for each other.
 
To finish off my card I used a couple of the Stream colored skittles from DoubleClick Connections.  This is one of my favorite colors but she has a lot of great ones available.
 
And now I'm off to enter my card in the following challenges:
 
Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes - Ends July 5th
 
Hiding in My Craft Room - Any Holiday - Ends July 4th

DL Art - Anything Goes (July Challenge) - Ends July 31st

6 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so funny. I love it, I have to get it too cute
You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party. Have a blessed day and a safe 4th of July
DIANA L.

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

DIANA L. said...


This is really CUTE I love it.
Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JULY LINKY . Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

CA Scrapper said...

That card is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Scrapper69 said...

Awe... So Sweet! :) Have a crafty Weekend! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Anonymous said...

That bear is the cutest thing, and I love the sentiment. You're right, they go perfectly together to make this adorable card.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Evelyn

Leah said...

So super cute