"Crimson Tide" Elephant Mugs


It's nice to finally be getting back into my craft room after being away for almost two weeks.  I've been out sick, on vacation and then yesterday celebrated my birthday and had the best one I've had in a while.  Not only was I surprised with a fabulous get together with my husband and children but I was also surprised with one of my children moving back home!  Talk about one happy momma - that was definitely me. 
 
Last night after work I sat down at my crafting table and started putting together some of the projects I've had planned for Christmas.  And today, I'm sharing with you my set of "Crimson Tide" Elephant Mugs.  I'm a big Alabama fan, right along with several of my in-laws.  (My husband and his sister are the only Auburn fans in the family.)  So with that being said when I saw this Elephant Alabama Cuttable Design from Apex Cuttables it was a definite must have.  This was so very easy to piece together and I LOVE the way that the design turned out on these white mugs. 
 
I used my go to Oracle 651 glossy vinyl for these mugs.  Not only is it a more "permanent" vinyl but it's more resistant to fading and can withstand the handwashing better than a generic type vinyl.  Now I just need to get some more brown vinyl so I can make some of the ones with the football design.  That's right there's several designs to chose from in this file.  Four total to be exact, and they're all cute as can be.
 
 
And on the flip side of my mug I just had to place the Alabama "A".  As for my mugs, well those came from the Dollar Tree.  Gotta love the deals you can get there. 
 
Now to go get some more of these cuties made....

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I'm sorry I missed your Birthday Barbara! Sooo, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Sweet friend! :) Glad to hear it was a great day for you... I'm also glad to read your not sick any more.... I know that always stinks! :) Your mugs are soooo cute! LOVE the sweet Elephants! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations