Meowy Christmas

Happy Thursday everyone!  If you're doing the Christmas countdown there's only 10 days left!  Are you ready?  I am but I'm still crafting too.  There are just too many great designs screaming to be made into gifts.  For example this Meow Christmas file from Apex Cuttable Designs screamed at me to be made into coffee mugs for my son and his girlfriend.
 
Is this not one of the most adorable things you've seen?  I mean it's perfect for a cat lover! 
 
So here's what I did.  I started with a stoneware mug from the Dollar Tree.  Then I cut my design from Oracle 651 vinyl (I buy mine from the Vinyl Spectrum) and adhered it to the mug.  Yep, it was that simple.  Now the thing is these mugs have to be hand washed because the heat from a dishwasher could cause the vinyl to lift and or wrinkle/shrink.
 
I can't wait to give them these mugs.  I know that they are going to love them.  In the meantime, I have more Christmas gifts to get made so be sure to stop back by and see what I'm crafting up.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Those are so FUN & CUTE! Perrrr-fect for the cat lover! LOL Have a great day!

Theresa